This tour is exclusive and limited to a small group of 10 people, ensuring that you receive unparalleled personalized service from our expert English-speaking guide.
From exploring the haunting exhibits at the War Remnants Museum to admiring the grandeur of Independence Palace and Notre Dame Cathedral Church, visitors will gain a deeper understanding of Vietnam’s complex history and cultural heritage. The tour also includes stops at the iconic Post Office, the spiritual Cao Dai Temple, and the ornate Van Phat Pagoda, offering a glimpse into the country’s rich religious traditions. Additionally, the tour provides the opportunity to learn about the art of lacquerware painting and pay tribute to the bravery of Thich Quang Duc at his memorial statue. Finally, the tour concludes with a visit to the secret Hidden Bunker, providing a unique insight into the guerrilla tactics of the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War.
What you'll do
EVERY THING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SAIGON
IN THE MORNING
1. WAR REMNANTS MUSEUM: Vietnam War storytelling from the other side.
2. THICH QUANG DUC STATUE: Story of the burning monk against the South Vietnam Government.
3. THE HIDDEN WEAPON BUNKER: Vietcong soldier’s hidden bunker is located in the heart of Saigon.
4. CAO DAI TEMPLE: The one-and-only unique unified religion of Vietnam.
5. VAN PHAT PAGODA: Chinese Buddhism culture influenced Saigon
IN THE AFTERNOON
1. INDEPENDENCE PALACE: History of the Vietnam War and the living of the South Vietnam President.
2. NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL SAIGON: The pride of Saigon culture.
3. CENTRAL POST OFFICE: The everlasting architecture of the French influence.
4. THE LAST HELICOPTER: Remarking on the fall of Saigon. To see, can’t enter it legally.
5. HANDICRAFT LACQUERWARE WORKSHOP: The traditional and amazing art of Vietnam.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.